hotplug status?
Be
2018-06-11 16:07:13 UTC
There was some work back in 2016 to implement hotplug support. What is
the status of that? What remains to be done before it could be released?
I found this wiki page (
https://app.assembla.com/spaces/portaudio/wiki/HotPlug ) but it hasn't
been updated since 2016.
Evan Balster
2018-06-11 17:07:06 UTC
Hello, Be —

The people involved got busy and the effort stalled. I'd be inclined to
reprise those efforts in the next few months, though...

If you investigate branches of the repository you'll find some working
implementations of hotplug, including the one I developed for Mac OS X.

– Evan Balster
creator of imitone <http://imitone.com>